US$107
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$145
Hotels.com
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$110
AscendHotels
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$174
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$130
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$159
US$155
Cancelon
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$89
Travelocity
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the bridgejohn's passshort walkbedroom apartmentprivate poolpool toysperfect familyshuffleboard courthotel poolwhite sand beachping pongshuffle boardrestaurants and shopsyour feetgulf blvdcoffee makerfull kitchen
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family booked our spring break trip a month & a half in advance, and most of treasure island was booked. A cancelation ended up opening up at “Twins inn & Apartment” and we booked right away. Not bad, i was actually impressed. Our two bed room was very clean. The pool is not the biggest but also kept very clean and is heated! It’s not directly on the beach but the beach is just a few steps away. And Johns pass is just across the bridge. The location is pretty good. The wifi however seemed to keep going in and out on me but other than that i was impressed and wouldn’t mind staying here again.

Stayed: April 2018
Twins_Inn, General Manager at Twins Inn & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you so much for writing a review, we really appreciate it. If you are ever in Treasure Island again, we would love to host you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying here for about 5nights for spring break. It was a very relaxing experience and everyone in my family enjoyed their stay. Shurla(the manager), made our stay even more enjoyable. She had the best attitude and disposition I’ve ever seen in a hotel manager and my entire family became friends with her instantly. Even my 10yr old daughter couldn’t stop saying nice things about her.

On to other things:
-location: was great and very convenient. Close to the beach, maybe 100yards before your feet touch the sand, right next to Gulf Blvd, by John’s pass. Also very close to several restaurants and shops, and Publix/Walmart. The inn is right on Gulf Blvd and you get some street noise (but not terrible). You barely hear cars after 10pm or so.

-Amenities: descent overall, but could use some improvement. The room was very spacious, with a huge king size bed, plenty of closet space. The family room has a sleeping queen sofa bed, a tv and a couch. The sofa isn’t very comfortable. After the first night, we went and got a 4” foam PD at Walmart and the kids slept much better after that.
There is a balcony and you can see the beach (partially) from here. But not a perfect view and probably depends on which unit you get.
There is a small size pool with grills on the side if you want to barbecue outside. There are pool toys and some games for the kids (ping pong and shuffle board). There’s also a pretty gazebo where you can enjoy some shade if needed.

The best thing was the Eat-in kitchen. We love making our own breakfast since everyone in my family rolls at a different hour in the morning. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, cookware and silverware and has what you need for a family. However, the knives are dull and could use some sharpening or I’d just put in a new set.

Overall, great inn for the price! I wish I could give this place a 5star but I just can’t. But I would give Shurla 5 stars :)

Enjoy your stay here if you go.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We hope that you will visit again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

My true rating is 3.5.

The reason it is not a 4 or 5 is that I usually stay in 4-star resorts with lots of amenities, so it is hard for me to rank a non-luxury apartment.

I'm glad I did not read the reviews before coming here because unit #5 would have possibly detrerred me. However, we stayed in unit #6 and there was NOTHING wrong with it.

It was a small one bedroom unit with a door separating the kitchen/living room for the bedroom. For the price, it was a fair rental. This is the first time I ever stayed at a place that had no type of food or drink onsite or next door. Since I knew it was an apartment, I made sure to get a rental car to have access to those things.

We arrived late on Saturday so places in the immediate vicinity were closed. However I walked about 3-4 blocks down to a Marriott Residences and bought some bottled water to get through the night.

Shurla, the property manager was nice and hepful on the phone as well as in person. She gave perfect travel directions to downtown St. Petersburg.

Most of our food was from Publix which is around 104th Ave, just drive south on Gulf Blvd. Breakfast was from Waffle House which is around 112th Ave, just drive south on Gulf Blvd. There is a McDonald's near 112th Ave, again on Gulf Blvd. There is K Circle across the street and about 3 blocks down - across from Marriott Residence.

This place is in walking distance of St. John Pass which is easy night life and you do not have to drive.

The pool is out back and the beach is only a few feet from the pool. This is a very cozy setting if you just want to enjoy a pool, a beach and modest night life.

Also we did learn that there is free local taxi service. The driver operates on tips, so this is an option if you just want to stay within 5-10 miles on the apartment.

Overall, I would return here because of the location and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Shoutout to another lady whose name I don't recall but she has lived in MI, OH, NY, NJ - something we have in common.

Then too, I would imagine that any of the options on Gulf Blvd is a good choice.

Room Tip: Can't say but unit 6 was problem-free.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback. If you are ever in Treasure Island again, we would love to host you.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We rented a two bedroom apartment for a week. Check-in was good - need to call the clerk from the "hot-line" phone outside the office. Second floor unit (#5) had a view of the sea, and hotel pool. Big covered deck with lounge chairs and table for two. Large living room with satellite HD TV. WiFi good. Kitchen a little tight for storing food. Pool is small and lacks shade, but clean and good for a dip. Chairs at the pool are bolted down. Short walk to the giant white sand beach. we had a mix up on check-in with dates, but was sorted out. John's Pass entertainment and shopping district across the bridge (short walk).

Room Tip: Verify room details at check-in (room number and arrival & departure dates).
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

First, read the small print! We got a 2 bedroom apartment. The occupancy is for 6 people but anything over 2 people they charge $10 per day, per person. So for us that was an extra $160 for 4 nights. They claim that it is for towels honestly, I could have brought my own towels! But I would have paid extra $$ for wifi. The wifi NEVER WORKED. I know that it wasn't just me because my friend stayed in the room above mine and hers didn't work either. You have to put out your own towels in a laundry basket every morning before 9 or bring them to their office. Just what you want to do on your vacation, get up early to put towels out. They don't clean the room while you are staying there or change the sheets. I found dead roaches where the dishes are. I have stayed in many other places in Treasure Island and it was wonderful with no hidden fees. I come to this beach every summer for a week. I will NEVER come back here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the room next to the front office. You will get no light coming in your apt. due to the office being right in front of it.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Jianxun S, Manager at Twins Inn & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for staying at our property and I am sorry you are not very satisfied. Our base rate for 2 bedroom apartment is for 4 people and there is per person charge for more people.

Our WiFi has been very consistently working. If you had informed the manager about any WiFi issue, I am sure it would have been resolved quickly.

We did notice bug issue in Aug, 2017 and had since take care of it. Not a single one was noticed since Sept. 2017 at the entire property. I am sorry and apologize for it!

John