US$93
  • Pool
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Free cancellation until 07/29
US$95
US$61
All reviewsroom was cleanthe entire hoteldesk clerkhome away from homeeasy accesstampakellibuschhousekeepingproscons
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We came in to a dirty room. The sheets had makeup on them, candy in front of the fridge and a dirty bathroom. When we asked for clean sheets we were told that they clean the rooms once a week and the sheets were clean because of the washer they used. I will not stay at another extended stay America after this experience. What hotel doesn’t clean rooms that guest stay in daily?

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to hear our service and amenities were not to your expectations. To provide a more home-like experience for our guests, we provide housekeeping service on a weekly basis, however, this service is always available upon request for a nominal fee. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Started out sour but ended up to be sweet. First time for my daughter and her friends decided to take a spring break adventure by themselves. As for a parent, I am very over protective and way things are today its another thing to worry about. I the kids arrived safely and when they checked in, the gal at the front desk was having a bad evening and they got the blunt of her attitude. She was very rude and not cooperative for their requests. I had called the day before and requested double beds. Katy was very helpful and informed that they were sold out but was able to give them a cot until a room came open that had doubles. To make a long story short. After I called and talked to Monica, she was able to get them upgrade and a cot and the gal that checked them in the day before apologized and gave them a free night stay at any Extended Stay in the US. Thank you for your kindness and consideration. And also, for making the kids have a pleasant stay and memories!
CONS: no pool, also we were told that they could use the pool next door Fairfield Inn that is not true you have to be a guest at their Hotel!
Single rooms are Queen size bed not KING! Only 1 Cot in the entire Hotel, if you need to have your room cleaned then you need to let them know they only clean 1 a week. not many eating areas, only Wendy's and I hop.
PROS: very clean, spacious, moderate, bathrooms small, close to highway, close to the university, felt safe most of the trip, 10-15 minutes from Busch Garden.
I would recommend this hotel for the price!

Room Tip: got great price on PriceLine Express Deal and get rooms farther away from elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience and recommending us. We are glad you and your friends had a comfortable stay and that you loved the great value we offer. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with the associates you mentioned. We also take your feedback as a training tool to improve our future guest's experiences. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you all back soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is the second time I have stayed at this location in the past year. I could not have asked for a friendlier atmosphere. No "home away from home" is ever perfect, but this particular hotel and staff went out of their way to make sure it was as close as possible.

During my previous stay, IRMA hit, and believe me, there is no place I could have felt safer then this hotel.

Excellent leadership, excellent experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Nancy, thanks for returning back and choosing Extended Stay America to serve you again. We are thrilled to read you were treated exceptionally well by our staff and their courteous service made your stay a perfect one. On behalf of everyone here, we appreciate you for highlighting our efforts and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Business Family and Friends all have stayed here with us. We return due to staff, area and price. Recommend to anyone as it is a safe place to stay. Easily accessable to Beaches, shopping and entertainment.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Edward, thank you for staying with us again and making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are pleased to read we met your needs and expectations during your visit. Your comments will be shared with the staff and they will be happy to know their efforts made a difference. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel manager Kelie went above and beyond to help me and meet my needs. Hotels.com tried to rob me, and she insured I my refund for the time not spent at the hotel. I am extremely grateful. Recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Carlene, thank you for being our guest and for your wonderful feedback. Every team member here at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF – Attractions works hard to deliver a great guest experience, so we really appreciate you noticing our efforts. Thanks for your recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon.