Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $65.00
from $35.00
from $49.04
More Info
All reviews eco tour kayak trip secret lagoon hour tour clams awesome experience highlight of our trip great trip scott mangroves wildlife creek shop rental keys equipment ecosystem
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Booked in a day early so I could SUP in the Florida Keys before a business trip in Florida. PADDLE was an amazing place to rent my board. Not expensive at all, and all-day flat-rate so you're not trying to time anything. Just go, come back when you're finished. Staff was super-friendly and knowledgeable. I chose to say at the hotel right next door. Great choice. Just walked in, hopped on a board out the back door off their dock (where I immediately saw two manatee) and off I went. I booked online and after walking in, I was on a board in no time. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Rented three SUPs.
Got great instructions on paddle techniques & went into mangroves on Tavernier creek with friends.
We all loved it.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Just got back and had to write a review immediately. The tour guide was so patient and awesome we were awful first time
paddle boarders. We saw a bunch of little manatees and although it was windy had a great time (:

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Went here on a whim from Fort Lauderdale, what an awesome adventure, guide was so knowledgeable about wildlife and the water we were in. They told us it might be hard and choppy given tide and wind.. it was at the end, but so well worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

If you are in this area, you must give this play a try! The workers are great, the services are so reasonably affordable. Over all great family fun!