Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$58.67
from US$45.34
from US$49.04
More Info
All reviews eco tour the florida keys kayak trip secret lagoon fish two hours great equipment great trip scott mangroves board creek shop wildlife rental sups ecosystem
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Great place easy to find a true keys island kinda place. 100% love this place Best people working here these group of employees. Really made last weekend awsome. I always send guest from the hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

My niece and dad took a tour with Mike and he was great.we had an amazing 2 hour adventure.he was knowledgeable and very patient.he told all about the mangroves and pointed out all the fish.it was something Kayla wanted to do and I'm glad we went along. Thanks Mike for making our day

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Highly recommend paddle the florida keys. We did a 2 hour paddleboarding tour with Trisha. Really enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Janette S
Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

My husband, sister, and I went on an ecotour paddleboarding trip with our guide Susanne and it was amazing! Everyone at the shop was very friendly when we got there and genuinely looked Iike they loved their job. We headed out right away after a quick paddleboarding briefing. Once we felt comfortable/stable we paddled out the canal and to the ocean. Susanne was very knowledgeable and made sure to point out interesting sponges, coral, iguana, and fish we saw. We also saw multiple sharks, and a couple stingray including about a 5 foot one that went right under my board! Don't miss this once in a lifetime experience! :)

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Super friendly. Responsive. Even went above and beyond to ask the local community for special gear for my 9 year old's needs. Highly recommend. Lovely lovely folks.

Date of experience: March 2015