Hickory Point RV Park
US$109
Tarpon Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$55
Quality Inn & Suites(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Tarpon Shores Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$63
US$62
US$59
US$71
QualityInn
All reviewssponge docksanclote riverboat rampwaterfront sitecable tvlaundry roombeautiful waterfrontmaiden voyagewashers and dryerscommon parkstayed nightsexcellent stayspring breakwould stay againhookupskayakersrvs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a really tranquil beautiful setting for an RV park. We had a memorial in their pavilion area for a few hours and we couldn't have asked for a better setting. Thank you to the staff for allowing us to use the facility in this manner. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank dougnovak5440
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 8 nights in March. It's very hard to find RV parks in the area of FL and this one is better than many. Decent size sites particularly away from the water but many older units that never move. The bathroom was very poorly designed and haphazardly cleaned. The same wad of hair and mushy soap remained in the shower all week. Some of the poorest kept shared facilities I've seen.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Very nice park in a great location! Park is well maintained and Megan the manager does a great job. Only thing negative would be that the bathroom facilities are old but clean. I guess they are in the process of replacing them soon. A hidden gem!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dianev642018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very nice campground, close to the action, a great river bar/grill down the street and good facilities. It would be great to have cable although there are several channels you can get close to Tampa etc albeit some are only in Spanish which is great but I don't speak the language. I would like to see them do away with the early arrival fee of $25. I don't think if a party leaves at 11:30 that it wouldn't be possible for incomers to begin at 12:30...it's not like a hotel where a room must be cleaned etc. I would love to be able to see arrivals at 12:30 NOT be surcharged another $25. Don't see this too often at parks. Nice spaces though...level and good hookups. Love the private area with chairs, horseshoes, firepit boat slip, docks along the river....spent a lot of time there. A few pricey spots by the river but that's location/location/location. We'll go back but wold love to check in early????

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2018

We arrived before the 4 pm check in and were told we needed to pay $25 to get on our site even though it was empty. We refused and just sat in our truck pulling our 35' 5th wheel in front of the office. They finally said go to the site. I find this a disgusting money grab policy. It is not like a hotel where it needs cleaning. The sites are packed in which I expected. The bathrooms should be totally redone. I'm 5'7" and the shower head was at my chest. Nice setting on the river. WiFi was very weak. We left a few days early because we did not find enough to do in the area not due to the campground.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple