“NOT up to Par”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was at the drive through at around 2:30 PM today, and I'm sorry to say that this is the 2nd and LAST time I've been sorely disappointed at this Starbucks. I ordered a medium Frappuccino, caramel, made with the dark caramel (like they make the caramel brule with), I just didn't want the brule crumble.
What I got was TECHNICALLY what I ordered, but it looked like the person didn't really know what they were doing, like they forgot the caramel sauce until the last second and just did a squirt. Literally 1 swipe of the sauce. The Frappuccino was very watery, like it had been sitting a while.
Usually, when I pay the almost $6 before tip for my treat, they do sauce inside the cup, the coffee is creamy, the topping is done neatly and it looks like they actually care whether I'm going to enjoy it. From now on, I'll bypass this Starbucks and go to either the Dunkin' Donut place down the street, or just save my money for someone who wants to keep my business. This barista wannabe either needs more training, or to go back to the job they had before, because they're certainly not up to the standards Starbucks usually has. For $5+ a cup, you must have excellent customer service, and make a dang GOOD cup of coffee. This wasn't.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

A pleasant staff. Clean bathrooms. Coffee brewed just right. Patties are fresh. Air conditioning is not too low

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Five of us stopped at this Starbucks location for coffee and a snack.The service was slow and the seating very limited.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I love your coffee. Sometimes I stop at multiple locations just to get my fix. I drink my coffee black with a extra shot of espresso. Every time I go to this location I wait 15/20 min. So that detours me from going to this location.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

After moving to the area this week, I will NEVER go back to this Starbucks. An employee who had worked there for "8 years" rudely screamed at me this morning when I told her she was ringing in my order improperly and that's not what I asked for. She embarrassed me by yelling across the entire store about how improperly ordered. Sad thing is, I get the same drink almost daily from the Mitchell ranch store in trinity! Try that Starbucks instead bc the service there is amazing. I will go out of my way to work now to go to that store instead!

Date of visit: March 2016