US$129
US$116
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$138
US$134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$159
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
US$106
US$89
US$109
Best Western Tampa(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Hotels.com
US$113
US$104
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbahama breezecruise portparking lotpre cruiseroom was cleansmall poolclearwater beachwithin walking distancefront desk staffrental carfree breakfastshuttle servicewould stay here againnext morningfitness centereasy accessnice stay
Reviewed 24 March 2018

This was a great location. Easy access to highways we needed . We were going to Clearwater, Sarasota, Tampa, Dunedin. This property was Quiet for being so close Tampa International Airport. And there are a number of restaurants close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
carollarson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa / Rocky Point - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you found our location easy access for all of your spring training needs. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Stayed a couple nights. Area is great location, easy walk to Bahama Breeze and quick ride to airport or Clearwater beach. Staff is pleasant and helpful. Rooms clean. Hotel itself is ok. Beds are hard. Rooms are noisy. Fixtures are cheap. Pool is outside and is about the size of a large hot-tub. It was closed and drained anyways. Breakfasts are decent...waffles, oatmeal, fruit, eggs, yogurt.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you found our rooms clean and our staff friendly. I apologize that you did not find our bed to your satisfaction and that our pool was not open.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The beds are extremely hard and are not in the very least comfortable. Staff asked how my stay was and I told them about the beds. They didn’t care. Don’t ask how my stay was if you have no intention of taking care of me.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Hotel is exceptional in terms of location, nearby restaurants, water taxi, airport, and ease of driving.
The room was clean, staff very accommodating, and made our stay memorable. We have stayed here three times and will return again.

Room Tip: Bahamas Breeze Restaurant is adjacent and offers Caribbean dishes and great live music. A relaxing place to unwind with old friend.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank John S

Thank you so much for staying with us. We always strive to make every guests experience amazing. I will definitely share your review with our team.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

In town for work and selected for proximity. I ended up in an accessible room, which is fine, though I wish I would've been told my room would have NO CLOSET. I don't think I have ever been in a room without one before. Staff was friendly, food was decent. I'd likely look for other options if in town again, though I'm not against staying here again either.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry that your room did not have a closet. I am glad however that you found our staff friendly. I am working on a solution to this problem. Please contact me directly the next time you stay and I will make sure that your needs are accommodated.