“Friendly Meeting Place”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #264 of 2,590 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Met friends for lunch who I had not seen for awhile.We were able to linger over a long lunch for an extended time uninterrupted; even after having to wait for a late arrival of one in the party.
Food and service good. Meals hot and tasty. Waitress friendly & "spot on" with her service to our table even at busy lunch time.
Always leave time to linger and browse in the extensive gift shop. I used to buy, among other things, Christmas ornaments for my grandsons. Yummy food items as well. Even bought one of their peg board games that sits on your table for entertainment; still more of an ""eg-no-ra-moose" than genius player..

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I live near Cracker Barrel on west Hillsborough Ave. in Tampa so I have been there several times. The food and service are both good but for the second time in a row, I have had to request a second set of silverware because the first was very dirty. If it had occurred once, I would let it go but when the same thing happened the very next visit, I felt it warranted mentioning. I will be back but I would really like them to put a little more effort in dishwashing. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Having just arrived in Florida around 9:00 pm and a little hungry we were happy to find them open still on a Tuesday night. They were right on the way to where we were to be staying. Not very many cars so thought they may be closed.
We did have to wait for someone to come great us and take us to a table for some reason? The lady working the check out finally had to call to make it happen.
We both ended up choosing the hot-beef sandwich with mashed potato's. And it was great beef and very tasty.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I've been having problems with my food not being hot. At least this time I got warm hashbrown casserole. The sirloin tips were pretty good. The older lady at checkout was very very nice! The server could've been much better.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Eat here once a month with family. Always good food that’s fresh and hot. Servers are always great. Store is always fun to look around. Best time to eat without a wait is early Sunday morning, 8’ish.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!