“Worth a trip when downtown Tampa!”

The Corner Cafe & Deli
Ranked #955 of 2,565 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just like an up North deli !
Huge portions, made to order, GREAT daily specials.
Best by far the MEATBALL PARM sandwich!
Ask for TIA-she'll take good care of you !
PLUS there's a water view !

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Stopped in for breakfast because it was so near where I was going. Good choice on my part. Counter staff very helpful, friendly, informative, and courteous. Their coffee is a little strong for me so I was given some hot water to balance that out. My bacon and cheddar panini was delicious, eggs not over scrambled, bacon a little too crispy but still edible and wonderful flavor, and cheddar and bread perfectly paired and prepared, and their home fries were out of this world. They use new potatoes with the skin on them but they are oh so soft, well seasoned, and delicious. You really should try them. My one complaint was the wait staff, they were slower than molasses in the middle of winter in Alaska and there were not that many people in there. However, I would dine with them again and again because their food is that good. I took my friend one of their mini chocolate bundt cakes and he was in heaven.

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

Surprise that there are not more reviews. Guess not enough people have found this gem. Flew in without any breakfast, they serve it all day. You order and they serve the food at your table. The food was good ( coffee was great ), service was very good the staff smiling and friendly.

Reviewed September 11, 2014

Quick lunch. Loved my meal included soup. Expect lines at peak time. The line moves fast order arrived as requested. Seating is clean and comfortable. Loved the variety of food offered. It was hard to narrow down my choices already planning my next visit.