“Omg .. just no”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #1,656 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible customer service. Picked up my pizza and got home - it was uncooked. I called to ask them to remake it and deliver it to me, and they did - almost an hour later, so I thought this second Pizza would be cooked. Nope. It looked more cooked on top, but the bottom and inside was raw dough. So I called again to let them know this one was also raw and I wanted them to know Bc I assumed their ovens weren’t working properly. Andrew, who was working tonight, told me “I CANNOT make you a new one so what would you like me to do for you?” It was so rude ! I didn’t want another pizza, and I sent the first one back to the store with the delivery driver when he delivered the second one. I just wanted to let them know there are issues with their dough or oven, and Andrew told me he cooked it 4 extra minutes. It was uncooked and jiggly. Andrew asked me “well what would you like me to do about it? You’re the only customer who has complained about this tonight”. I told him that I didn’t want anything from him, I just wanted them to know how bad this food was. He had such a bad attitude and no people skills. I have no idea why BOTH pizzas were so undercooked, it could be not enough oil, or the dough was frozen too long or not thawed enough before cooking, or the oven temp was too low ... I called to inform them of this second Pizza issue and Andrew was very unhelpful and rude. The picture doesn’t even show how bad it is, but you can see the fork streak marks, and the dough is very jiggly.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Nothing fancy about this chain location....take-out and delivery only but my order is ALWAYS ready and up to PH standards.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!