“Love the chicken burrito bowl with brown rice”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #596 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 October 2016

A familiar healthy choice restaurant far from home.
Close to our hotel and within walking distance... exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Chipotle in Tampa. Good food and nice staff. Sometimes they run out of food thou (limes, veggies, etc) which is very disappointing...)

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The guys were so good, v friendly n suggestive too. Couldn't have asked for better vegetarian food for me.. Love chipotle

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Chipotle is always our go-to restaurant for quick, health eats when traveling. This Chipotle has a friendly staff who accommodated my request for sliced lime to squeeze over my food.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Just went to my neighborhood chipotle for a burrito. Veggies not ready so I said I'd wait. The server placed a portion of meat on tortilla despite that I said I'd wait. The wait was eight minutes. Another server took the meat off the tortilla and left it on counter in a plastic container used for salsas. While I was waiting, the first server got a broom and swept floor. Then he changed out the garbage can right before returning to serve food. He went straight to the gloves and put them on. No washing his hands. There's a sink below where the gloves are located. Very disappointed. I left. Probably won't go back. After all the bad publicity for health issues you'd think they would be overly cautious. Too bad.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!