“Delicious indulgence!”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,599 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for Easter Sunday and the restaurant was busy. The service was great and despite being so busy, our food arrived in a timely manner. We both ordered the ribeye and they were perfectly cooked. The vegetables weren't over cooked like many other restaurants do. Everything was delicious. Definitely order the crab fried rice!

1  Thank rhonda m

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Eddie V’s is close to the best seafood dinner we have ever been served. The wait staff is incredibly well informed, friendly, and helpful. If you don’t care for seafood, they do offer meat and poultry dinners as well. The clientele tends to skew 30 years old and up. Probably not well suited for young children. There is also live music in the lounge. Eddie V’s is rather pricey but worth it. Reservations are strongly recommended.

1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Eddie V‘s and had exceptional service fantastic food and wonderful ambience. The staff made the evening most enjoyable. Wonderful waiter wonderful wine steward. The bananas Foster made the evening complete. Highly recommend it

1  Thank Kim R
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I go to the Tampa area twice a year to visit clients. I usually refer to Tripadvisor for good recommendations. The food was good, ambience very good but I clearly felt like a non-regular. Of course, I'm not a regular but I was paying the same price as the regulars. I usually expect the kind of service and attention that I would give a client. And, when I'm at an "upper echelon" restaurant as Eddie V's purports to be, I expect, and actually demand, the service that I'm
"paying up " for. The bartenders at Eddie V's were good, not great. I would not be inclined to rush back based on their attention. I was seated at the bar and felt like I had to send up a flair to get their attention and interrupt their bar set up( I "love" that). Also, college basketball conference championships were on TV and I asked to see a particular game. Steven was nice enough to get the game on, didn't know how to but he asked another Steven who did. I appreciated that but then another bartender changed the channel to golf with less than 2 mins in the game and I was particularly interested in the point spread . I'm not a violent man but if I were a little less cultured, I might have felt inclined to give the big oaf, not Steven, a nice back hander. I did tell him I was watching a BB game and he changed the channel, no apology, no oops - zotch. I'm in consultative service business for a small select group of clients. I treat all clients like family, with loyalty, respect and deference. If you don't possess the people skills or common sense, maybe client service, no matter the kind,is for you.

2  Thank grizzo429
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Eddie V's is truly a special dining experience in Tampa. I was visiting Tampa on business and my co-worker who lives in Tampa highly recommend that we enjoy dinner at Eddie V's - and I am so thankful she did! You feel like a "rockstar" just pulling up to the free valet area (endless expensive cars and beautiful people!). Once inside, the atmosphere is modern yet very cozy. The service is top notch and personable. The sea bass meal is the BEST sea bass I have EVER had!!! Can't say enough! And the fried rice is also amazing! Fun cocktails too!! Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank ljp2704

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!