“Great place”

California Tacos To Go
Ranked #176 of 2,623 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very small place that has picnic tables outside. The menu is on the wall. I had a loaded grouper taco and my husband had the awesome burrito. While waiting, you can tell that most of the people ordering are repeat customers. It appeared that there are a lot of orders to go. Our food was outstanding. Loved the cabbage instead of lettuce. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We made a road trip from Jacksonville to Tampa Florida to visit this restaurant we arrived around 1130 it's called Cali to go because there are no seats inside The tables outside were clean as well as the outside area the food was on par we should've ordered with less toppings so that the flavor of the tacos actually came through but we enjoyed carne asada , fish, and a veggie tacos I would definitely go back if I was in the area

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I wanted some burritos and I kinda found them here. They were huge...with all the trimmings. Bought 2 (one chicken, one beef to go) way expensive as they charge for extra trimmings. I chose the chicken burrito and liked it however... my daughter did not like the beef burrito that much. Anytime I want a burrito I'll come here...though I'll be more selective. It's across the street from my home

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting a friend on Tampa and my husband remembered seeing this place on the food network. We stopped by and had the San Diego fish tacos and they were absolutely delicious. The food is made fresh when you order. You can't go wrong with this place, it is definitely worth it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place while we were on vacation and visiting a friend in Tampa. We had the famous fish tacos and they were fantastic. Food was made fresh. Theo Lynn seating is picnic tables but many people order to go. This place is must if you are in the Tampa area or passing by. It is hard to find a great taco but this place has it all fish,chicken, pork, burritos, you name it.

Been to California Tacos To Go? Share your experiences!