5 people are viewing this hotel
Doubletree.com
US$134
SAVE US$15
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotelUS$134
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$148
1,739 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies rocky point view of the bay bahama breeze pool area close to the airport business trip great room upon check fitness center free shuttle shuttle service suite roomy busch
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Limited services available due to “understaffed”. Delay getting into room but was allowed to use pool. More chairs needed for pool. Room was clean and nice appearance. Close to airport
Good location for a quick trip overall

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Excellent Staff , Great location . Staff went out of their way to make you feel like home . Great view . Water sports , beaches and restaurants readily accessible and at a close distance . Will definitely be staying there again !!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We love Busch Gardens, and this hotel is well situated to Tampa and St Pete/Clearwater beaches. Very pretty hotel. No idea why they should charge guests $12 nightly to park. best fitness center I've ever seen in a hotel. Easily. Gorgeous pool. Had 1 issue that was not resolved: I wake up earlier than my family, and so as not to disturb them, I have coffee and read in the common areas. At this hotel, these hours are showered with modern pop music 24/7. Even if it was music I liked, it's very intrusive. We stayed on the 3rd floor, and it came right up from the lobby. One morning, I could hear it in our room. I brought to several employees' attention--0600/0630 is simply to early to not have quiet or just ambient noise. They all said that maintenance had to take care of it. They did not, until the morning we left! On our 2nd day, maintenance forgot to clean our room, as we'd requested. So, this is why they don't get 5 stars from us, but we would stay there again--pool, gym, awesome. I'll bring ear plugs! I felt like a smoker shunted off to a far off shelter when I was advised to go to the 4th floor to read! Verlilah said she'd alert the GM on our last morning, but we have not been contacted. There seems to be a big communications gap between the polite, friendly front desk and maintenance. Hotels should have quiet hours--I saw few people, apart from airline pilots/attendants, in the lobby. It's a shame as the lobby is gorgeous, but desiring to READ there and relax is apparently too much to ask!

Room tip: We loved our room. 323, just off elevator, was very spacious!
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay and thought the rooms were clean and comfortable but the staffing needs improvement. Some of the staff at the front desk were really friendly and some awful. For example on arriving the person at the desk seemed grouchy, didn’t welcome us or even give us the warm cookie. I asked about housekeeping services and said we could request but it probably won’t happen. We are a family of four and only had four bath towels for three nights. When I tried to get a few extra ones and the housekeeping cart, she would only allow me to have one. When we went to the pool there were no towels to use there either. So I went to the front desk and was told they were out. I asked to just use the bath towels and they were out of those as well. Having to hunt around for towels and waiting in the lobby for 15 minutes for a few towels when staying at a reputable, quality hotel chain is ridiculous. Also 3 nights with no housekeeping isn’t great. The people working at the restaurant for dinner we’re also not very friendly either.

It is a shame because we really liked the location and view of the bay and pool.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Limited staff, however they were always available and willing to extend themselves to be of service
The breakfast cost too much for what is offered
The amenities were nice