“Horrible service”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore
Description: Texas de Brazil, is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, that features endless servings of flame-grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage as well as an extravagant salad area with a wide array of seasonal chef-crafted items.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family came to celebrate the birthday of my God sister who died on 3/7/2021. We had a party of 11. Our initial waitress’s name was Rachel. We waited 20 minutes before being given water. After another 45 minutes- we were not given the opportunity to give our drink choices. My brother in law got up to speak with a manager. Rachel came back to our table for a few moments and then began to take care of another table. We asked for our check. By this time we had eaten at the salad bar but no beverages other than the water. Another 20 minutes passes before Diego ( the manager) comes to speak with us concerning the piss poor service. Nothing was done concerning the poor service.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (574)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

A pretty typical Brazilian steakhouse experience. Everything positive with a few negatives. The mashed potatoes came out cold. There was a post at the entrance of masks required but at least a third of the patrons did not have them and were still admitted and staff didn’t correct that. Otherwise a good experience with tasty food and drink. We had a five pm reservation and we’re not seated until about 5:30.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Awesome outdoor patio on a pond, great and nicely distanced setting. Waiter put up an umbrella to block the sun, very nice of him. Service was prompt and they kept presenting meats constantly. Refilling water etc again - constantly. It was some of the most consistently excellent service I have received in a long time. Great choice of meats and I love the Parmesan Chicken legs. Food 4.5/5, Service gets a 6/5. Thanks for a great dining experience. Free parking

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank WorldTravelRod
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

From the moment i entered everything about the restaurant was sub standard. No valet parking (generally not an issue for me) but I circled restaurant three times trying to find parking. I quickly parked out front and inquired about parking, met with shoulder shrug. No verbal communication going on here! Managed to find parking eventually. Should have just gone home.
My waitress was professional and courteous. But, food was well below par. Lamg and sausage was good. But beef, chicken and pork servings were fatty and lacked flavour. Just really poor all round. Would definitely avoid.

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank sean c
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Heard so much about this place and decided to go in a double date.
The drinks were amazing and the atmosphere was great and comfortable to all.
I wasn't crazy about the sides I had, the mushrooms were tasty but the potatoes augrautin were tasteless.
I had every meat possible and only 4 of them I could tolerate. The saltiness was so over powering that even the other people I was dining with agreed. Even the bacon wrapped filet was bloody and I was so disappointed.
It wasn't a bad experience it just wasn't as good as it was rated as online.
I would go back and enjoy the drink, but I might only order a chicken dish which was delicious.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Kpinch22

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!