US$119
US$107
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$159
US$138
US$134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Best Western Tampa(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
US$99
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$94
US$141
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

1,344 results
All reviewsriver viewhillsborough riverashley streetfront deskthe club loungeconvention centerybor cityfree shuttlewithin a mile radiusshuttle servicehotel restaurantthe entire staffhousekeeping staffnice poolamalie arenamaevalet
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Trying to be a little generous here. This hotel is between 2 and 3 stars in my book. Generally speaking, Sheraton is tired dated brand of SPG, but there are pleasant exceptions. Tampa Riverwalk location is definitely not one of these. Just stayed in Sheraton Tel Aviv few weeks ago, and that was a great one! Now to this review. Larger room and balcony were nice touches, everything else were mediocre at best. I didn't realize that downtown Tampa is pretty dead type of the place, and booked hotel close to my Summit location in Amalie Arena. Boy, there is really nothing there, except Riverwalk, and that includes NO places to eat, drink, have coffee. Buffet breakfast in hotel was rather pathetic. There is one decent bar nearby called Hotel Bar, and Starbucks of course, that is about it. Well, there are hotels, Convention Center, Amalie Arena, and a lot of parking lots, plus tons of cars driving around. Service wasn't great throughout, so I had to contact SPG Assist via Twitter to fix few things. I chose Green Choice and refused cleaning service, I wonder then why I had knocks on my door about 9 am the day of departure with announcement :"Housekeeping, housekeeping! Lol. Makes no sense. The rate wasn't great, but somewhat reasonable. My room was quite noisy, while I specifically asked for a quiet room. A lot to be desired there in terms of improvements. Won't stay there again, there is Aloft next door, probably better SPG option, plus St Pete's location looks much more exciting to me.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Jeff B, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Alex G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry you did not enjoy our hotel or our city.

I am pleased to say that Downtown Tampa alone has over 50 restaurants, ranging from coffee shops to fine dining. In addition, Hyde Park, which is only two miles away, has some of the finest restaurants in all of Tampa. I am sorry you were not aware of these many dining options.

In regards to our housekeeping department knocking on your door, if a guest does not have a do not disturb sign on their door on their checkout day, the room attendant has no way of knowing if the guest left the hotel. Since many guests receive their final bill via email and do not check out at the front desk, we would have no other way of knowing if the room is still occupied or not without physically going into the room. I am sorry you misunderstood what the Green Choice program entailed and that it had nothing to do with the room attendant knocking on your door.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The bathroom needs work. There were holes in the paneling and lots of noise on the street side all night! Other than that, all was well. We enjoyed the exercising in the fitness room and strolling down the river walk.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear summervacation27,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments from your recent stay.

Please accept my apology for the issue with your bathroom. I am also sorry you were disturbed by the downtown noise.

I have shared your comment with our executive housekeeper to remind her staff to report any deficiencies in the rooms so they can be corrected prior to new guests checking in.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay overall, as well as our location on the Riverwalk
We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Tampa.

Once again, thank you for the very valuable feedback.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel's location and staff are amazing. You have direct access to the riverwalk from the hotel. Sheila is amazing and made me smile every day. The ladies on the front desk were amazing and help with all my requests.

Great dinners within walking distance. With an amazing selection of food.

You also have the water taxis on your door step.

Loved this place and would be back in a heart beat.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Very clean, very friendly staff!!! Marcus was wonderful, friendly and very helpful. Took the time to talk to us about places to see while we were in Tampa. Also provided some fantastic restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great location. Property backs to river walk. Easy access around downtown with most everything within walking distance. That's the upside.

Downside was the property. Very old building that has been renovated but only so much can be done with an old building. Paper thin walls so can hear everything in adjacent rooms. Cooling system can't keep up. Can't imagine what it's like in the summer. Decor is fine but not consistent with this tier of hotel. Breakfast was equivalent to economy class hotel continental fare only at a steep price.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Jeff B, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear BrightFlight,

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during this visit.

I will share your comments with our chef as it is his goal to ensure we serve a quality product. He is an award-winning chef that takes comments such as these very seriously. I am also sorry that there was an issue with the air conditioning in your room.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.