Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
View deal
TripadvisorUS$129
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$129
GardenInn.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
HurbUS$149
All reviews front desk florida state university clean hotel nice stay ruben hgi lobby fsu housekeeping college
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

This was the first Hilton Garden that was very budget. No bar no food, I assume they are cutting back on amenities. The room especially bathroom needed up dating. The shower head was from the 70s and the tub faucet leaking was u acceptable

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2021

I have heard of a stamp shortage, coin shortage, gas shortage and even rib shortage at my favorite BBQ restaurant. Add soap to the list as this place doesn't even provide soap in the rooms. When talking with the staff, I guess they have tried to order soap for weeks but have been unable to get any in stock. They did find me a bar of soap as I guess they have been buying the soap from a local store until their shipment comes in.

In the height of COVID, I have gotten in the habit of wiping the room down myself. Please see the pictures and make judgement for yourself, but we went through multiple Clorox wipes, had a fingernail laying on the nightstand, urine stained sheets, blood stained mattresses, hair in the bed (as other reviewers mentioned), mold in the showers, and no soap. Better options available in the area. I highly recommend staying somewhere else for your health and money.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

I arrived to the room to find poop stains in the toilet and hair all in the tub. It clearly was not cleaned. They did not h ave soap and my remote control was missing. I went to the desk to see if. I could switch rooms but they said it wasn’t an option. They sent housekeeping up to clean it (she was very nice and apologetic). The front desk did not follow up with me at all to see if. I was satisfied with this resolution. It made me question the cleanliness of the beds and the rest of the room. During COVID-19, they should be extra detailed with cleaning and sanitizing. The paint on ceiling in the bathroom is chipped and peeling. The shower curtains are frayed and torn. This hotel looks worse than one of those cheap roadside hotels. I am a Diamond member for Hilton and travel week Elsy for business. I typically chose Hilton Garden Inn because of its reputation. This was a huge disappointment!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2021

The room was in really bad condition, had a bad smell.
We wanted to shower and there was no towels or shampoo, we asked for shampoo and they said they didn’t have any!

After that I laid down on the bed and there was pubic hair on the sheets.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

Stay was comfortable since everyone was so kind and everything was very clean. Also very close to work - so very convenient. Would book again if needing a place to stay in Tallahassee. :) comfortable and convenient

Date of stay: June 2021