“My Favorite Dinner of Our Trip”
Review of Specchio Cafe

Specchio Cafe
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Surfside
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I love great raviolis.

Specchio's serves great raviolis. I had the Ravioli Al Gorgonzola, it was perfect. Rich, delicious, melted in my mouth. I admit I probably could have eaten one more ravioli but it is very rich. We saw outside, nice street view in Surfside, and it was excellent.

1  Thank PSoTD

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Specchio restaurant this evening while staying in Surfside for 4 nights prior to a Christmas cruise.
Lovely restaurant with outside seating adjacent to Harding Avenue. Friendly restaurant, superb food at sensible prices with excellent service. Not to be missed if you are in Surfside area.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This restaurant is absolutely the top in Miami. Every time you get a warm welcome from the owner. At the beginning you get a bowl of fresh tomatos with herbs and a selection of dressings. The French bread served is freshly baked. There is a wide choice on the menu and there are always daily specials. The mails are really prepared to perfection with fresh products. It's a more Italian/European cuisine with a wide variety of choices. Every time you get the feeling of being at home while enjoying a nice luch or dinner. You can eat inside or outside (my favourite).

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Specchio has been my favorite Italian Restaurant for many years. I usually stay in Bal Harbour so Surfside is close by and has big parking lots. Their antipasto is one of the best. Most dishes were also very good.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Just happened upon this place. Had gnocchi with a Gorgonzola cream sauce that was out of this world!!! Great service too!!