“Great breakfast at a great price”

About Time Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 253 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Description: Whether catching up with friends over a leisurely morning breakfast and coffee, making big decisions over lunch with co-workers, or simply grabbing pancakes with your kids, ABOUT TIME Cafe is where delicious comfort food, and great service come together. And, If you haven’t visited us yet, now is the time to see what you have been missing.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Great "diner-like" experience with delicious, home-made, American comfort food. This was my second time here for breakfast. Food has always come out hot, and fresh, service is friendly and quick, and the you can't beat the prices ($25 for 2 breakfasts, 2 oj's and a coffee). I recomend the "all-in-one," their bacon & egg stuffed buttermilk pancake or their homemade corned beef hash. I just moved here from NY and even though I won't be living around the corner, I'll definitely be back here.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We decided to give this place a try for breakfast, one Saturday around 11:30AM. We were greeted and seated quite quickly. It took about 10 minutes before our server came and took our drink and food order. Service remained on the slow side throughout the meal. The food was good and the prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank JSR_Adventures
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Service was something else! Waitress was rude and non attentive. Argued with another waitress about " needing to make money too". Food was average and they nickel and dime for everything. Charged me almost 2.00 for side of sour cream. Will not be going back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The breakfast was excellent. I had the corned beef and a pancake on the side. More than I could eat, but not for a lack of trying.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great breakfast icon! The servers are well trained and food could not be better!! If tourist in area do not miss this gem!!