“So Good!!🥓”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

After a bad accident in may& spending 4 months bedridden. I was finally able to have a delicious breakfast @ Bob Evans. Seated immediately & waitress was so courteous that she made my day. Food really good & portions were more than enough. Everyone made my visit great. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Went for Breakfast, it was very good. Two of us had the french toast and it was plenty & good. One had the steak & eggs and he loved it and the other had eggs, bacon, pan fried, biscuit and this too was very good. I would go again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We were seated immediately. Waitress came quickly and very polite. Fish order and stroganoff were delicious. Ordered extras that were good too. Glad we picked bob evans.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Arrived around 7.30pm .. thought the service etc would be Ok as only 25% of tables taken. We still waited too long for our order to arrive. When it did there was no baked potato as requested ,,,, it came 15 mins later when already meal finished. Pot roast beef weighed about half an oz. only ( for $9.99) + my fries were stale and the batter on cod inedible ?? microwaved. Never again for dinner but maybe breakfast is Ok.
The manager did refund 2$ each at check out this did not make up for the dreadful meal however.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I have been to a lot of Bob Evan's, but the ambiance of this one was outstanding. It must be newer décor for their restaurants. Spot-on! We have never been disappointed by the friendly staff. This was no exception. I ordered a regular Chicken Cobb salad. My wife ordered beef soup and a side salad. All was wonderful. Can't be happier that this place is near our home!