“Best Pizza in town”

Original Anna's Pizza
Ranked #92 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I Love Anna’s Pizza. The food is fantastic and the prices are reasonable. The lunch specials can feed at least two. No one can eat more than one slice of pizza. Each slice is huge. You can get a slice, a drink, and a large knot for less than $5.00. There are specials for children and specials for adults. My go to restaurant for company at my house, a quick bite, and catering. There is very limited seating so be prepared to eat at home.

1  Thank Lindamim

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I have now been to the old and new (port St Lucie) several times.
It is wonderful everytime.
No matter the food we select, it is always excellent Italian food with very large portions.
I would recommend the following items I have had there ... chicken Parmesan - this comes with pasta it is a very large potion of chicken and pasta that comes with garlic knot type fresh bread.
Large calzone - the regular comes with ham. It is very large and very, very good. For size ... think of an 18 inch pizza dough and fold it in half... it is really large and comes with a large container of delicious sauce.
Meatball sub and many other italian subs. all excellent.
Pizza - Just like New York!

I hope you go and enjoy this restaurant as much as I do.
Cheers,

1  Thank Quest42n8
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I'll start by saying I LOVE Anna's pizza! We order here at least once a week. Tonight we decided to go in to dine! It was a disappointment. The food was OK, but the service was really horrible. We ordered two meals, only one came to the table without plates, it's salad or even a serving utensil. I kindly asked the older lady at the counter (had her hair tied in two knots on her head) for the rest of our order and for plates, salad and a serving utensil and she rolled her eyes at me. Acted as if I was asking for something above and beyond. All we wanted was to eat and needed plates and our food to do so. Very rude. It will make me think twice before going or ordering from here again. I have met the owner, so nice...I am sure he'd be appalled that his employee was treating customers this way.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

With a lot choices in the area. This place does not disappoint. Homemade everything plenty to eat and plenty to take home. Spinach eggplant was the best but get them if you see them as they go quick.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by due to the great reviews and the place did not disappoint. It is located tucked in a small shopping center and the restaurant itself is very small. There is a small counter and two tables to eat at if you want to buy a slice- but it does get congested during dinner time with customers collecting their order. Got a 16" cheese pizza and tasted great! Place only accepts cash, but worth the price and quality (16" cheese is $12).

Been to Original Anna's Pizza? Share your experiences!