“Excellent pizza”

Pusateri's Chicago Pizza
Ranked #51 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Its a little hole in the wall but they make some of the best pizza around! Our 2nd is it and will keep. Coming back!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We want to be fair. We all have our “go to” pizza joint and “go to” Italian Restaurant that features pizza and a wide range of salads, entrees, bar drinks. For us, Pusateri’s Thin Chicago Pizza will not fit in either category. How do I judge pizza. THE CRUST: it is thin and crisp; it is neither under or over cooked. But in fairness, this week we made a really good Chef Boyardee box pizza...the crusts were very similar. THE SAUCE: Pusateri’s sauce is quite tasty and plentiful. THE CHEESE: though sufficient in amount and stringy, the quality (taste) was rather pedestrian. THE TOPPINGS: We chose the sausage. It WAS very good. Nice big chunks and nearly a chunk per bite. Overall, I am glad we went...glad, too, that we found the tiki-like back porch WITH AMPLE PARKING—no need to parallel park on East Ocean Blvd. We very well may return, but we will consider the FRIED CHEESE RAVIOLIS WITH MARINARA SAUCE or their State Street Combo Basket: choose two, fried raviolis, French Fries, Onion Rings, mushrooms, Zucchini Sticks, or Cheese Sticks. Antipasto is a possibility, they offer five hot sandwiches-probably the way we will go. We will likely return but pass on the pizza...we have a “go to” pizza joint already.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Last year I visited Pusateri’s Chicago Pizza. Back than I gave it a harsh review. BUT WOW! After this visit I simply must update my review. The pizza has improved 100%. From the sauce to the crust. The waitress was so pleasant and pays so much attention to her customers. Always asking how is everything and can I get you anything else.
The salad I had was so fresh, even the dressing was fresh. I also ordered fries. They we hot and crisp.
This was worth me giving a second chance. We are outside under the tiki hut. It was so pleasant and nice with comfortable chairs.
Give it a try.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Fast service and wonderful food at a fair price, can't ask for more than that. The pizza was one of the best i have had around here.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I've had really good Chicago style pizza and this place is not on that list. The crust is horrible. Just no way around it. The sauce is really good however. The service is really good though.

Been to Pusateri's Chicago Pizza? Share your experiences!