Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun and Delicious!

I had never been on a food/history tour before and all I can say is WOW! Not only was the tour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Candice F
Stress free tour and walk through Stuart.

Laura was so friendly and knowledgeable. We loved all the local food and drink. We had no idea how... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Scott F

All reviews food tour food allergies highly recommend this tour our tour guide great history downtown stuart laura gastronomic information
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2023 via mobile

This was an amazing tour!! Our guide shared such great history of Stuart . She gave just the right amount of history and time to enjoy the food and drinks of each stop! Can’t wait to go back to these amazing restaurants! Thank you!!!

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed November 20, 2022 via mobile

Fantastic tour where you learn the history of Stuart and taste great food at local restaurants. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed October 10, 2022

I would highly recommend The Flavor Excursion food tour! I went with my family ranging in age 23-80, there were several people that had food allergies. Jason was very communicative with me prior to the tour and was very helpful in helping me make the booking. Jason made sure he understood everyone’s food allergies and worked with all the vendors to make the accommodations. On the day of the tour we were greeted by Laura and Jason and were immediately seated at our first stop. Laura was an amazing hostess through out the tour and provided us with lots and lots of interesting history. She was also very patient with our group, since we all knew each other, and also moved at different rates, it sometimes was tricky for her to know how much or how little information to give. Our group was diverse I. The fact some of us would call ourselves foodies, others are typically very picky eaters and don’t try new items. Everyone even the self proclaimed picky eaters enjoyed trying new things and loving the experience. I have been on several other city food tours and this one was much more personalized. I would highly recommend doing this food tour for anyone looking to get a good historical walking tour of Stuart and enjoy some very tasty food along the way. It truly is 2 tours in 1.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed March 20, 2022 via mobile

Jason was very informative of the history of Stuart and Florida! Very interesting facts! But mostly he is knowledgeable of the food scene! He took us to amazing places. We were welcomed and served delicious foods. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed February 6, 2022 via mobile

Loved our tour with Jason and Christina! Cafe Martier was our favorite spot, but we enjoyed each location and learned a lot about Stuart history on our in-between strolls. Although we’ve come to Stuart for years, we learned something new on each stop!

Date of experience: February 2022