“Delicious Pizza”

Ranked #15 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open since 1991, we are a "mom and pop" Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria located in the heart of Historic Downtown Stuart. We offer a Full Service dining room for Lunch and Dinner, as well as a sidewalk Take-Out Window for call in orders or outside seating.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Luna has some of the BEST Pizza available in Stuart and is conveniently located in quaint downtown Stuart. You can grab a slice on-the-go or dine in. The service is very friendly and efficient. If you have a hankering for Pizza in Stuart... THIS IS THE PLACE!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We got a garden salad, slices of pizza. Salad is a pic anemic - only consisted of 1 tomato, slice of cuke, sliced, 3 large pieces of green pepper, and some onion. Presentation was beautiful, however the crust was way too done. Meatball Stromboli was good. Had to cut the loss on the pizza.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I love the pizza here and the curbside window. Also good for inside dining, but one of the very few window buy a slice of Pizza places around!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Being Italian, I know Good Italian food when I eat it. Luna never disappoints. I travel from NY to Florida often and make sure I stop at least one time to Luna’s for a delicious meal. I especially love their Luna Special. It’s a baked casserole of several different specialties of the house. As a bonus, the Garlic knots will put you in Garlic Knot heaven.
When you’re in or near Stuart, Luna is a must stop. You’ll thank me later.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I am a fan of NY style pizza. This pizza joint is right on point. I don't know,maybe they import the water to make the dough from NYC. Anyway,great pizza,excellent service. At $2.60 for a slice of heaven how can you go wrong?

Been to Luna Downtown Stuart? Share your experiences!