“Great wings, friendly staff, clean restaurant”
Review of Gator's Dockside

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very pleased with the experience I had at this location. The staff was friendly, the buffalo wings were delicious, and the restaurant was very clean.

The only downside to my visit (which isn't a big deal) is that I would have liked to have had a better drum to flap ratio with my order of wings and less sauce on them. Most places usually give a good mix of flaps and drums; however, I only had a single drum with my order, the rest flaps (1 drum:9 flaps).

Those who like drums may want to consider paying the extra $0.10 per wing for all drums. Those who don't like their wings drowning in sauce may want to consider getting sauce on the side.

All in all, it was a very pleasant visit and I will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

If your looking for a comfortable place to come for a good meal or to watch sports I would recommend coming here. The servers are always friendly, I've never had an issue with the food (try the mojo pork tacos) and it's always very clean inside.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The place is a bit hidden, but on the main track worth a stop. The food was hot and with such a great selection we were pleased. The staff are friendly and very cheery,and quick to meet your request. A friend had Haddock as good as they have in the north was her comment, for thosemissing Haddock.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This was our first visit, but it won’t be our last. The burgers and fries were better than most places. The prices and service are better too. They have a lot of other interesting choices on the menu to try.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Chicken was fatty. Gator fries were overcooked. Table was rickety and wobbling. People smoking on open deck. Service was good.