“Still Going Strong ”
Review of Gator's Dockside

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #12 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Another trip to one of our favorites. Same courteous greetings. Service was fast as usual. This trip though had one minor drawback and this was the server. She was good, but not most of the other times we went when the servers we had were great. The California Cobb Salad there is never the same from one visit to another. I had to say this time, the salad was not nearly as good as I have had in the past. Seems they are getting set and tastes a little less. My partner had the Spring Salad and he said was good. Maybe just a bad day.. with all being said, still recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Very many choices in Spring Hill and this place ranks as one of the places you want to try. We did have been back many times. Some of the best wings in the area,awesome Caesar salad,and much more. Very clean, quick and courteous service. Will definitely be back to try more of their fare.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean restaurant. Lots of Televisions on everywhere. The food is great and service I very friendly.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We have been to this restaurant 4 times now, and have never been disappointed. The food is great, large portions and it’s always brought to your table hot. The service has also been good. The waitresses are friendly and your food is delivered in a timely manner. Two of our favorites are the monte Cristo sandwich and their haddock fish sandwich.
Their prices are a little more expensive than most of the restaurants we frequent, but well worth the money. ( approximately $25.00 for 2 at lunch time) It appears to be clean and well maintained. Great place to take the family. Think they even have a small arcade for children.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

So why this place is called Dockside is a bit deceiving because it is located in a strip mall near Target in Spring Hill. It's kind of tucked away and not clearly seen from Hwy19/ Commercial Way. I always find it because I know it's in the Target Plaza. If you are a sports fan and you want a pub like experience then this is a nice place to go. I can't tell you how many tv's they have, but it's alot. You can enjoy booth seating, bar seating or table seating throughout the restaurant. The wings are good and the beer is cold. The service is good and if you just can't find your favourite bar, this is a good option. Parking is ample because it is in the mall area. It does not have an outdoor patio and as mentioned, you are not on a dock? Weird, but it is what it is. What stands out for me is that it is clean and the service is good. The price is okay and the food is average as well. I have been 3 times for playoffs with my husband, so it's not that bad. I think he might rate it a bit higher.