“Best Italian near Hudson!”

La Bella Napoli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Its been our pleasure serveing hernando county for twenty five years... Please inquire about our catering menu .. We also have a private room for your special occasions!! We take pride in serveing our customers!! Hope to see you soon!! Ciao!!
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The 10 of us who dined here last night agreed that we have to make it a monthly get together. Not one disappointing meal. We have all been here before together and separately and all feel the same. Fresh, consistent, specials and early bird. Easy to get to! A bit of a ride for us but so worth it!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

There are not many places that my Executive Chef Partner and I can go and say are "Our Favorite" but this is one of them! This particular Chef "Umbertos" sauces are just perfect. The creation of culinary Old World European Sauces and his delicious tender meats can only be combined to be a delightful experience! We done at this particular restaurant sometimes two to three times a week. I love the unique everyday specials and also love the Clams Casino and my favorite the delicate Flounder Fracaise! I hope you will try this wonderful and comfortable restaurant. It is truly a romantic little hide away that will make you feel like you have found a treasure as we do!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Everything from the bread to the wine , but all the dishes are excellent. Small place but has a family atmosphere. Go before 5"o clock and get specials, menu has a lot to choose from.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Pretty good Italian......but I have a feeling these Italians are not from the same area as my grandparents....but if you like Italian..it's not bad.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Bella Napoli offers a full menu of Italian dishes. Our favorite is Veal Tuscany served with an excellent sauce.

1  Thank Sigmalambda