“Best Pasta”

La Bella Napoli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Its been our pleasure serveing hernando county for twenty five years... Please inquire about our catering menu .. We also have a private room for your special occasions!! We take pride in serveing our customers!! Hope to see you soon!! Ciao!!
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Everything from the bread to the wine , but all the dishes are excellent. Small place but has a family atmosphere. Go before 5"o clock and get specials, menu has a lot to choose from.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Pretty good Italian......but I have a feeling these Italians are not from the same area as my grandparents....but if you like Italian..it's not bad.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Bella Napoli offers a full menu of Italian dishes. Our favorite is Veal Tuscany served with an excellent sauce.

1  Thank Sigmalambda
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I am very picky when it comes to tomato sauce. I don't like it sweet, just flavorful, and this hit the spot. Great selection of appetizers, and entrees. Cozy atmosphere. Will definitely go again!

1  Thank bcasey1
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered take out this trip because my husband couldn't miss the football game. The hostess was so pleasant and helpful. Our meals were packaged shortly after I arrived. The trip back home was torture. The food smelled so wonderful. It was. Always is. We ordered baked ravioli. Yum. My only regret was not ordering dessert. They have great cheesecake.

1  Thank jennings306