“Rubber eggs?”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #47 of 198 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I don't know. There's something just wrong about their yellow, rubbery eggs. Husband says he's never going there again. ???

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The wife and I went to Denny’s for a weeknight dinner. I had a craving for meatloaf, so we headed to “ America’s Diner” for some comfort food.
The wife had the Bourbon chicken skillet, it was good she said, however, the waiter told me they don’t have meatloaf on the menu, but will have in the future.
I then ordered the tilapia ranchero, cheddar mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
The meal was awful, the tilapia was cold and a very small portion, the mashed potatoes brought to mind grade school paste, no taste, and the cheddar was draped over the potato paste and obviously blasted until it was hard as a rock. The broccoli, one of my favorites usually, was boiled but served cold without the least taste of any sauce or flavoring.
Easily one of the worst meals I’ve ever had.
What self respecting diner doesn’t have meatloaf on the menu ?

Reviewed January 2, 2018

We were visiting friends in Spring Hill and came in for brunch, the service from Janet was truly excellent, give that girl a raise !. Friendly, helpful and always smiling, she really is a credit to this location and the Dennys chain. 6 of dined and food was quick, tasty and excellent value. I haven't been to Dennys in about 20 years but would be back again , we all really enjoyed brunch and the excellent service . My friend is gluten free and they had plenty of choices for her dietary needs too.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I go here for special occacions with family and friends. staff is very nice and friendly. the food is good.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Always great food and a great price. Seniors -use your aarp card for a worth while discount. Breakfast menu is awesome. Sandwich, soups -chicken noodle is like mom made- dinners All Excellent -Never Disappointed at Denny's. When we can't decide just where to go- we head to Denny's!