“Yummy food and excellence service!”

The Breakfast Station
Ranked #2 of 199 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The Breakfast Station has a good variety of offerings and the food was cooked well and served hot. The servers were attentive and friendly. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I met a friend here a short while ago for a nice breakfast and it was quite busy but we were able to get a seat. The food we ordered was prepared perfectly and it tasted great. Our server was friendly and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Met a friend, both of us ordered oatmeal. I tasted mine and almost puked, the taste was off, gross, not tasting like oatmeal. Friend tried theirs, same reaction, thought it was rancid. I don't believe I will return here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

2 weeks ago we went to this Restaurant for breakfast... We checked in with the hostess which was the manager first name Jesse, we sat waiting for our turn to be seated and "Jesse" Seated 1 couple than another couple whom came in after us. My husband went to "Jesse" and asked why they were seated before us, it was clear on the list that the other couples came in after we did, he had their names marked off and our name above still on the list not marked off. "Jesse" says " it was a mistake", my husband comments maybe one time but you've passed us up twice then "Jesse" says "don't give me attitude get over it"!!! We left and tried to find out who owns the restaurant but no one at there would give us a number to call.
We've observed "Jesse" roll towels and snapped waitresses on the behind and also go into the kitchen with the towel and what appeared to be doing the same to other employees.
Poor management can take down a good business!!!! No complaints about any of the other staff just this Manager !!!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great, good variety and reasonably priced. Portions are big, staff is super friendly. Go early as they get very busy, we got there at 9 and started packing in shortly after.