“Super fast and friendly staff”

The Breakfast Station
Ranked #3 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stopped while at a local doctors office and found the staff quick and friendly. Typical breakfast food with good flavor.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We tried this place three times and nothing has been consistent. Today was our last visit. Ordered bacon well done and It was barely cooked. Ordered cinnamon pancakes and received regular pancakes and the server didn’t bother to change it. Ordered decaf coffee and received regular coffee. There are better places to eat with better service

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The wife gets a hankering for an omelette and this is her to go place! She gets get her pancakes so all I have to do is get a side order of ham ! Plenty of food for the $$$. The service is top notch ! Have tried there lunch and there is a reason they call it the breakfast station, stick with the breakfast the lunch selection is good but stick with what they do best! Last thing great people watching were else can ya watch someone ear scrambled eggs with there bare hands! There is a reason there number one in Spring Hill with TripAdvisor!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I went here with friends because they wanted to go since it had high ratings..I am a local and I have to say I have other favorite breakfast spots in town. This one was good, decent portions, the waitress was nice.. but over all it was an average experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The menu had a lot of great selections and everything was very tasty. I usually don't go to breakfast places, but we had lunch there and I was surprised at how good it was. Service was quick and friendly. They are willing to substitute items and make everything just right.