“Surprisingly Good!!”

Perkins Family Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #21 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Has been a while since last visit some time ago and at that time was not impressed at all. This time around the as pleasantly surprised. Had the chicken salad croissant and strawberry salad and was delicious. Our server was excellent and price was very reasonable. Recommend for sure

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Love their food! Sis and I love retro anything. Pot pie, salad and pie for dessert! Exactly what we enjoyed as kids! I'm not into Sracha and weird buffalo sauced stuff. I hate hot and too much spice lol! My Sis loves her coffee. She thinks their coffee is some of the best anywhere! Our food was just so very good and service is so considerate!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The place was clean, Serviice slow. And we had to reorder twice as the food was gone for day surprised as it was only 5. Therefore by time weorderedfood it was food.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I guess I’m spoiled ! The monthly meeting of our men’s group meets here and I don’t know why! It’s 8:30 am and there are 2 tables seated with people and that alone tells you something. Big $$$ for small portions. Coffee $2.49! Hash browns $2.79 and a little bigger than a card deck! 3 pancakes about 6 inches and 2 sausage links $6.00 . $11.00 and a tip ! One of the gentlemen made the remark that his egg was the smallest he ever saw. No one in the group ever mentioned anything about the food but a few did say look around, there is no one here. Now the spoiled part! We go to the Breakfast Station and there you stand in a line and the place is packed always!!! The wife gets a 3 egg omelette, sausage links, large order of hash browns, 3 pancakes, toast and a 6 oz ham steak and we share it because there is so much food and o ya it’s $11 and a tip! When we asked why we go there it’s because they have a small meeting room not for the food! I would get a muffin but for some reason they only do fancy ones, no corn, blueberry, or bran ! This will be my last breakfast meeting if this is our destination!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

piece of pie. Good service and good.food.Will be back next week.....Thanks all of you at Perkins.....We have been to this location many times. Several of the wait staff have been there several years and do a great job.