“Another Excellent Meal”
Review of Kirin China Grill

Kirin China Grill
Ranked #26 of 199 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This time we went for lunch. I decided to try the egg drop soup. It was the best I've ever had, seemed a little thicker than most. We also tried Mei Fun, rice noodles with veggies and shrimp added as an option. Their veggies are always fresh and seemed to be cooked just right. The Sesame Balls with ice cream make a sumptuous desert. We will keep going back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just had lunch here. I had the lunch special General Tso chicken. The pieces looked big, but, mostly batter and was dark meat chicken. Wife had chicken lo mein. She said it wasn’t bad. The fried rice was good but nothing to write home about.
The staff was very friendly and inviting. The place was clean and orderly. The wait time to seat was zero and the food came out hot and quick.
I’d go here again, but, would try other places to compare with first.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Went with great expectations! Egg rolls we loved. I ordered Sesame Chicken. Way too sweet. Chicken was white meat but not tender. Only broccoli, no other veggies per usual. Hubby had Tso,s chicken. It too was over-the-top sweet. People were nice, place was very clean with nice atmosphere. Disappointed in the food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I don't give many excellent ratings but this restaurant deserves it. We went with another couple who recommended it and were not disappointed. The service and food were excellent. The waitress was so pleasant. The entire restaurant was spotless. They have soft music playing in the background. The portions were generous and the prices very reasonable. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We almost missed this restaurant because it's a little off the road sitting down a slight hill. Glad we found it - because the service was very friendly, the inside furnished beautifully and comfortable, and the food we ordered - delicious. My husband ordered Shrimp with Snow Peas and they were the large shrimp in an ample quantity, while I ordered Kung Pao Chicken once the server assured me it was white meat - and it was. We ordered two servings of fried race for at an extra charge plus 2 servings of Wonton soup. . that was very tasty. The portions were so large that the server wrapped the remainders for us to take home, gave us the usual fortune cookies. The bathroom was spotless. . which we consider always a good sign. We'll definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Arline Z