“Went from a friends recommendation.”
Review of I Thai Restaurant

I Thai Restaurant
Reviewed 28 September 2018

It was slow the night we went. Service could have been better because of that. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Appetizers were good but not great. Our Curry however was delicious. Some of the best I've had anywhere. I got it extra spicy/hot and it was perfect. Crispy Duck was great. We'll go back and hope for a little better service next time. Restaurant also appeared clean and tidy.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Just can't say enough about IThai other than Fabulous! Kun Jenny is always such a delightful and caring hostess. Try the Whole Tilapia or the Whole Snapper with Basil sauce steamed with vegetables and spiced to #3. Perfect every time and the only place in town where one can find such a pure delicacy. A Must DO!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I've popped in for takeout for lunch and love this place, very nice people and great food. I loved the seafood massaman curry. Great option for Thai food, probably the best in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very nicely decorated inside and a very clean! Food is well presented, pretty if you will. Everything tasted very fresh. Portions are not huge but I left very satisfied. The Thai tea was very good also. The sushi was very very fresh and delicious and the potstickers were very good. I will go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Discovered this gem of a restaurant in November so had to re-visit on our vacation. They remembered us as well. Enjoyed Tom Gha soup and pad Thai with shrimp. It is all delicious here. The Chardonnay is great as well.

Date of visit: May 2018