“Wonderful Sushi”
Review of Osaka Sushi & Thai

Osaka Sushi & Thai
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Whether for sushi or Thai food this is the best! Also reasonably priced amily owned & run. My new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Every time I go I think I've found my favorite sushi roll, then I try another one. The specialty rolls are so good and creative. Such a friendly staff. Prices are a little high but the amount of food is totally worth it.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We did a first time take out, because we heard the food was pretty good. Everything was about as expected. One of the dishes was cold, but we weren't sure if it was supposed to be, but tasty never the less. Not many good Thai or Chinese. Restaurants in this area, so this was better than most. I will go again.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Pretty bland. This place was recommended to us but doesn't come anywhere near what Ichiban has to offer.

Nice restaurant but just very average food.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We did not have Sushi. Party of four ordered from the kitchen. Our meals were slow to arrive, 2 plates served first, one plate about a minute later, last meal more than five minutes later. Food was warm, some vegetables on one plate were served cold. After submitting payment, one credit card returned by another server, had to request another employee to find the second card. Wasn't busy. Will not return.