“Like”

Trips Diner Seminole
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Named after our Triplets, Libby, Will & John, we opened our Diner on March 12, 2012. We hope to be a Not-too-Fancy neighborhood restaurant that offers a variety of simple food. We serve Breakfast all day, plus Salads, Sandwiches, Meatloaf, Pasta, Chicken and More. Come in and try it! Bring the kids and we’re sure that you’ll find something you love!
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

This diner serves excellent food and the prices are ok I brought my family and friends and have left very happy

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This restaurant space has been through many different owners over several decades and actually sat vacant for quite a while. We noticed that when Trips took over, the parking lot stayed pretty full so that was enticing enough for us to give it a try. The layout and the menu is typical diner style food. Breakfast seems to be the most popular and it was excellent. Well prepared, served quickly and as ordered. The staff is friendlly and helpful. The place is clean and well maintained and the tables/booths are turned over quickly but we didn't feel rushed . Overall it was a very pleasant experience . Breakfast and lunch time is the busiest as far as we can tell so you may have trouble parking at those times.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Located this restaurant on google and decided to give it a go. Very glad we did. Our food was delicious and the menu offers a wide variety. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I was waiting for a car wax at the car wash and I discovered Trip's Diner. I was greeted warmly and seated quickly. My server was friendly and fast. She offered coffee immediately as I came for breakfast and took my order quickly as she knew that my car would be ready soon. My food was delicious and came out quickly. I recommend Trip's Diner for a friendly local place to eat.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. It isn't a high end restaurant, but it is clean and the food is good.
A great place for inexpensive family dining.
Wait staff is friendly, and there are even a few tables for outdoor eating.
Hours are somewhat limited, so be sure to check before you decide to go.