“Best soft service ice cream ever!”

Twistee Treat Seminole
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Seminole
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Brings back memories of the good old fashioned ice cream cones you had as a child. Real chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Fun place to go. Special prices on Wednesdays. Fast service. Great employees. My husband goes here once a week.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 27 October 2015

They have the best peanut butter flavor but so many others to choose from as well as drinks, sundaes and specialties.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

My most recent visit was my last visit. Before today I have never had a problem there. It was actually my favorite place for some ice cream until today. I decided to try something new on the menu and wasn't satisfied with it. So I went up to the counter and kindly explained that I had never tried this item and wasn't satisfied with it and asked if I could get something different. They told me that I needed to "buy" an entire new one. I was surprised by this, so then I asked if I could just get a refund only to have them tell me that they don't give out refunds! It was very disappointing paying almost $5 for ice cream and then not being able to enjoy it unless I wanted to pay another $5. I think they need to rethink their customer service policy.

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank person105
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We had a relative in from out of town. Took him out for ice cream. The first two places had lines out the door, third place was closed. Pulled up here, went to the window to find a closed sign. They were inside cleaning up and nice enough to offer the few items they could sell after closing time. Purchased soft serve cones which were fantastic. They earned our business.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

I saw the cone shape building and we had to stop. Like another reviewer wrote, the service was SUPER!!!!! Very friendly. The ice cream was delicious!!!