“Little restaurant feel...big restaurant skills”
Review of Three Olives

Three Olives
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual Fine Dining with a "Global Menu" preparing a variety of dishes form different venues. Award winning Chef/Owner, piano bar entertainment, Happy Hour menu and a full bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was recently at The Three Olives for a private function. Food was amazing, service was excellent. Staff was pleasant, professional and actually seemed happy to be there. We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

It’s difficult to find a restaurant where you can carry on a conversation, 3 Olives is the place. My husband and various friends usually dine at least once a month. My husband likes the prime rib and I like their barbecue spare ribs. The food is good and very reasonable. The service has been excellent and at times the chef comes out and speaks to the guests. Sunday, they have the BEST piano player, after dinner we return to the bar area, have an after dinner drink and enjoy the great music.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I always have delish meals here. I just had the grilled cod with Jasmine rice and veg.soooo good. Tonight I took a veg flat bread and butternut squash salad home...oh boy it was delish. And Rick makes an awesome martini.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Reasonable Happy Hour. Nice early menu with fun garnishes. Rick Bankemper at the piano bar made the evening exceptional!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

A delicious meal from the appetizer to the wine. I had the stuffed pork chop my husband had bacon wrapped scallops, both were wonderful ! We will be back !

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Three Olives? Share your experiences!