“delicious”

Jimmy's Sushi
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 19 June 2018

the hardest part is deciding what you want..... have been there several times - different items each time... ALL Fantastic... can't wait to go again....

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Love the way they do their menus. My wife will only eat cooked sushi and I really don't care either way. On menu it's headings listed uncooked or cooked. Then about 25 selections each. Really good variety. Best sushi I've ever had. I had the Sherri roll and it was awesome. Place was packed and not much parking especially in front. Best to just drive around back and park. Great find.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My aunt and uncle took me to Jimmy's. It's their favorite sushi joint, and after going there, I can see why. I was told that though Jimmy the owner isn't Japanese (I believe he is Sri Lankan?), he apprenticed under a Japanese sushi chef and decided to open up his own place. He prepares the food orders himself and has very good customer service. Everything is prepared fresh and tastes great. We went for a late lunch on a Tuesday, so the restaurant was pretty empty, but my aunt and uncle informed me that during the weekends and peak lunch and dinner hours, it can be so packed that you have to wait a while for seats. I'd definitely visit here again the next time I'm in Seminole!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I have had several people tell me I needed to try this place. WOW!!! They were right! I ordered a variety of rolls for the family, and they all were amazing!!! There are sushi restaurants closer to me, but this is well worth the drive!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious dinner with very generous chicken wing appetizer. Wings a little sweeter than we expected for “teriyaki “ flavor. We both had the sushi dinner, large salad or miso soup came with the sushi. ing forward to returning