“Millers”

Ranked #12 of 125 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar where you can come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I tried this place a few months ago for the Rib night. I was impressed a full rack of ribs for a great price. I haven't tried many items on the menu but can tell you the ribs were great. The service was also excellent.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

So many televisions! And the food is delicious. I had the jambalaya and my wife had the filet. The meat , she felt, was a little tough and told the server. He said that he would gladly get her another. She said no, that she would eat it. Our server insisted and brought her a new plate of food. That, to me, is going overboard to take care of your customers. The second filet was delicious!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband and I have eaten here several times. The food is always great and large portions, unfortunately it can be very pricey unless you get one of the daily specials. Portions are very large though so now we get an appetizer and then split an entree. They have a full bar and a large selection of cold beer on tap and in bottles.We highly recommend the fish and chips dinner. The restaurant is very clean and service is pretty good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

At times the Ale house can be quite busy but like their food and service and their daily early bird specials..
Other then one Sunday am I stopped for lunch before the "noon rush" and their music was quite loud.
I asked one of the gal's if it would be possible to turn it down just a touch . After making a face she did turn it down .I do understand it's like a very large sports bar but having it cranked up so early in the day was not what I was looking for.
Management has to remember Seminole has a very large senior population and most are here year round so a little courtesy to us will keep us coming back year round.
Also one time I ordered their pizza but was very disappointed , pizza was placed on a cold plate and was very soggy by the time I started to eat it . Please think about a different type of plating for pizza . No one likes soggy pizza !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

First let me start out by saying that the food here is EXCEPTIONAL!!! It's a great value for the amount of food they serve...meaning HUGE portions. Seminole has needed a restaurant like this forever! I think it has proven to be "over the top" successful. In the past three months I took out-of-town guests there for dinner. The first two visits, the wait time was over one hour. The last time we went the wait time was an hour and a half. They don't take reservations or have call-ahead seating so it's a long wait to be seated. If not for that I would have given them five stars. The atmosphere is good; there are a lot of t.v.'s but doesn't feel like a sports bar. People of all ages go there and I wish them continued success!