“Great food - both sushi and Thai!”
Review of Sushi Spice

Sushi Spice
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$5 - US$59
Description: With a fusion of both Sushi and Thai food serving the freshest Sushi in Pinellas County. We have a combined restaurant experience of over 30 years with an influence from Hawaii, Thailand, Cape Code, St. Louis, Lao and Florida we are sure you will find our food absolutely amazing and full of flavor. Customers asked all of the time what to choose from the menu Thai food or Sushi and we always recommend trying both. The lasting taste of quality Thai food can stay with you for months or even years later. We take pride in every dish served and for us, as a family, there is no better satisfaction in seeing the expressions from our guests.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have gone there for a few months now, as a family, couple and with friends. The food is always excellent, and the owner, Larry, is easy to talk with. We will be going back frequently, and highly recommend the place. It is a bit hard to find, but once you do, well worth it.

1  Thank FSTraveler99

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Lunch today made special by a very personable owner, Larry. Hubby, daughter and I used to eat at this location, so much better with the new owners/chef! Vegetable Tempura was lightest and tastiest ever. Soup, egg roll and ginger salad delish. Daughter loved her Spicy Pad Thai, my Red Curry with Tofu was wonderful. Spicy Conch and California Roll Sushi were fantastic. Good size portions, good value and we all commented on the freshness of it all. New favorite for Sushi & Thai. And you can get it delivered!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I had BiteSquad deliver to me in Redington Shores. I was so impressed with the sushi! O had the Rose Roll with a beautiful rose made of tuna - even in my to go box! The baby corn meal was tasty but I’ll try something different next time. I can’t wait to go there in person!

1  Thank Brettmetallica
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I can warmly recommend this restaurant! I'm very picky when it comes to food but they really managed to impress me! I tried the lobster roll sushi and it was amazing. Fresh and delicious. Then I had the coconut soup that was creamy and great! If you don't like Asian food, try this place and you'll love it!

1  Thank Ioana T
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We finally found a good sushi place. The food was excellent and service was warm and inviting. We had the Gyoza, perfectly pan seared. The sushi was fresh and the Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai were made exactly how they should be made. I'm glad to have found a place that does it right.

1  Thank smojvs