“TOTALLY AWESOME PLACE!”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mo-Bay Grill's International Cuisine is Chef Wesley Campbell's award winning inspiration. Everyone who loves quality food served in a tropical atmosphere will discover a great locale to escape life's daily stress and enjoy meeting friends. We offer exciting tropical and fresh seafood, steaks, chops, pasta, jerk chicken and oxtail dishes prepared with the kind of magic ingredients, dazzling presentation and unique combination of textures, taste and flavors that have become our tradition.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat at! It has a beautiful view of the Indian River Lagoon if you get seated at the windows.

One of my favorite dishes, is the Apple Pork Chop! IT'S HUGE! and so so tender! You can almost cut it with a fork! I don't know how the owner/chef makes it that tender but it's awesome!!!

Give this little Gem a try! You won't be sorry!!!

ENJOY!

1  Thank dennis6740

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We decided on the special nightly dinner menu which is prix fixe, $29. Dinner included soup, which was outstanding, small lettuce salad, entre, dessert and Sangria. Sister had a curry dish which she said was delicious. I had wonderful chicken bŕeast with buttered, seasoned fettuccine noodles. The final delicious touch was the included dessert. We chose the coconut rice pudding. A great Jamaican restaurant WE are anxious to try their new restaurant just a few miles away.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with friends while vacationing in the area. Small, intimate place with friendly knowledgeable servers and wonderful food. It was so good we actually ate there a second time during our week long stay. They had a large party that night and and it took awhile for our good to come out but they were very apologetic and brought us complimentary pumpkin soup, which was awesome! Cheg/owner stopped by our table both times. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Wow - we loved this place!!! We followed the Trip Advisor #1 rating and were so glad we did!! The food is super fresh and full of the most amazing Caribbean flavors. Their homemade salad dressing is to die for!! My husband loved his Whole Snapper and I savored my ‘I’ Tal Vegetable stew. The menu has a variety of offerings - there are daily specials and delicious options for plant based diners. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the service is very good. The cozy Caribbean atmosphere with a fantastic water view (across the street) leads to a memorable experience! We highly recommend!!

1  Thank lalee1149
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We have eaten here several times over the last couple of years and loved it. Brought our out of town friends here last Saturday night as we always found the food impressive and different from the run of the mill. This time, found that there was way too much "jerk sauce" slathered over everything. I got the Jerk Shrimp Kabobs and the shrimps were just doused in the "sauce". Everyone's plate was slathered in the stuff -- not the same as we've had in the past. However, the cod cake appetizer was wonderful, and the plantains and veggies were to die for. For me, it was not important, but my friends found the booth bench seats lumpy and uncomfortable and a bit too low for the tables, like we were naughty children. This place is so wonderful, I hope they can tweak their chefs on the over saucing issue when Chef Wesley is not in attendance. We always find the staff very friendly and welcoming. We will be back -- this place is too good to pass up.

Been to Mo-Bay Grill? Share your experiences!