“Delicious ”

Woody's BBQ
Ranked #22 of 104 Restaurants in Sebastian
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar-B-Q Restaurant in Sebastian since 2001, featuring smoked Baby Back Ribs, Spare Ribs, Memphis Ribs, Bar-B-Q Chicken, Sliced and Pulled Pork, Texas Beef Brisket, Angus Burgers, Catfish, Prime Rib, Smoked Wings, Salads, Homemade Desserts, Full Bar, Catering, Trivia Tuesday, Paint & Sip and more!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The service was great. I had the prime rib special. It was best prime rib I’d tasted in ages. The pies are made from scratch and did not disappoint. We tried 2 different pies plus the banana pudding ( just to be sure !) all were wonderful!
Also, the corn fritters are great. They would actually be just as good as a desert!

KBirt, Owner at Woody's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Anne, thank you so much for your review. We’re so happy to hear of your great experience. We truly value your business.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We ate there tonight. Try to go there once a month. It was excellent as usual. My wife had prime rib and I had the BBQ ribs. Both meals were excellent!

KBirt, Owner at Woody's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued business. Very happy to hear that we do not disappoint.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

was my first time I went to Woody’s and it was okay. There were good prices, for some stuff it was a little pricey. When I went, there was a daily special for ribs and those prices were pretty good. Our waitress was very nice and over all it was an okay experience.

KBirt, Owner at Woody's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Another good meal. Good flavor if you like bbq. Good portions. Early bird specials every day. Wait person was friendly and helpful.

KBirt, Owner at Woody's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Wonderful to hear Gail! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a disappointment! I’m used to the service and food at Sonny’s BBQ, but I did not experience that here. The waitress acted like she was doing us a favor by taking our order. There was no “all you can eat”
the day we were there and the food was not worth the prices that were charged.

1  Thank thebigb5
KBirt, Owner at Woody's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your review thebigb5, I appreciate your honesty. I am extremely disappointed that you received the kind of service you received. I can assure you, this is not a common complaint we receive. There was definitely something off with who waited on you, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I regret that my floor manager did not recognize the off-attitude of the server who waited on you.
As far as All-You-Can-Eat specials, we do have four AYCE specials during the week, and Thursday thru Saturday we have discounted dinner specials. Here is a list of our daily specials. I do hope you come back and give us another try.
Monday - AYCE Pork $10.99
Friday - Fresh Fried Mullet dinner $10.99
Pork Sampler Dinner special $9.99
Saturday - Prime Rib Dinner $15.99
Sunday - AYCE Chicken $9.99

Been to Woody's BBQ? Share your experiences!