“Caught snook 'till my arms got tired”

Magic Sarasota Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Inshore fishing charters with native Sarasota fishing guides, Captain Alan Routh. No getting sea sick as we navigate the calm backcountry waters of Sarasota & Siesta Key. Enjoy some of the most beautiful wildlife and fishing that Florida has to offer and even in the country.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a spectacular day of snook fishing with Capt. Alan! The wind was howling, but he found us a couple of protected spots just loaded with hard-fighting snook and jacks. The boat's comfortable and immaculate, and there's nobody you'd want to be on the water with more than Capt. Alan--he's calm, patient, fun, funny and has some great tales to tell.

Can't wait to go back!

in 4 reviews
"guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Captain Allan knows how and where to find fish in all weather conditions. We just caught big Snook and Trout during the cold front on 3/4/18. He went out of his way to help my 9 year old granddaughter catch fish. This was my 8th trip with Captain Allan and we have caught fish every time out. I highly recommend Captain Allan and Magic Fishing Adventures. Can't wait to be back on the water with him.

1  Thank johnnicholas1947
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on a trip with captain Alan and he did a fantastic job! He was great at putting us in great spots and seeing lots of action! We caught lots of snook, a couple jacks, a red fish and ladyfish. Would definitely have Alan take us out again!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

My significant other and I went fishing with Alan this morning and it couldn’t have been a better experience! We caught many fish, as well as a prize size Snook! We highly recommend Magic Fishing and will certainly be coming back again!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Captain Alan was great to accept our last minute reservation and take out my Girlfriend and I out on the water for a fantastic day fishing. We had our limit of Sea Trout in 1.5hours being selective with what ended up in the cooler. And the day did not stop there. We were visited by Redfish, Triple Tail, Black Drum, Mangrove Snapper and several other species of fish in our 6 hour day. Capt Alan was professional and genuinely excited with each fish that we brought into the boat. He was knowledgeable about the area and the history. The boat has a very smooth ride even with the heavy boat traffic while heading back to filet our catch. Plenty of space to move around on the boat.

Thank you very much Capt Alan we will be back!