“Great Breakfast Food”

Ranked #61 of 1,158 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Word of Mouth diners are know to come for Word of Mouth's breakfast alone, which features several varieties of pancakes, blintzes, crepes and the awe-inspiring Three Amigos Breakfast Burrito. The lunch menu serves a variety of yummy soups, sandwiches and salads. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 23 June 2018

A friendly place. Food is very good and the service was outstanding. I always eat here when I am in Sarasota.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Our family of 5 ate here on a recent trip to FL. There was something on the menu for everyone - even our gluten-sensitive daughter - and everything we ordered was great. We were very tempted by the huge, luscious-looking cinnamon roll but were too full to even order one to share.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A neighborly breakfast place with the usual selections. The latte was luke warm and tasted more like a watered down coffee. The scone was drenched in so much icing my teeth hurt! Don't expect to get healthy here, but do expect to feel like you're in a sweet hometown restaurant with nice folks.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Wanted the Eggs Benedict....it was excellent!!!....made me want to order another...food was nicely prepared and presented..service was very good...they have a very nice selection on their menu....will be back to try other items...though I am very partial to Eggs Benedict!....try this place....you won't be disappointed....they are busy so be prepared for a short wait.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a great place to visit for a traditional American breakfast. They do waffles, eggs, and all the other stuff you would expect. I finally tried the eggs Benedict and am sorry to say the sauce lacked the kick I am used to tasting. The muffins were as tough as hockey pucks but were certainly crispy.

My husband has decided he can't eat their home fries, which seem to have a seasoning that gives him indigestion. I've enjoyed the food for the most part but am hunting for other options. Service is friendly and good. They have a breakfast bar that is a real throwback to the 60's.