“my dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I ordered rigatoni martino. It is not on the menu anymore, but they still make it. It is suppose to have chicken and mushrooms in it. I had a very small piece of chicken all the rest was pasta. I have ordered this at Carrabba's off of university parkway and they always give me a lot of chicken. This was the second time I tried at stickney point. I will not go again.

1  Thank Phoebe252

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We celebrated Father's Day at this restaurant with three others. All of us enjoyed our food. The chicken marsala was very much enjoyed by our guests. The grilled salmaon with cucumber and dill was very enjoyable and cooked to perfection as was the asparagus. The only reason we did not give it a 5 rating is because my husband's steak was "chewy" and the salads weren't as good as previous visits.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at this restaurant before, and found it to be very good. Our server, Scott, was very knowledgeable and helpful, particularly regarding the gluten free options for my wife. Our meals were both really good, and the whole experience was particularly enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We always liked this restaurant especially scallops and shrimp but price when we went there 5 years ago was $15.00 now $22.00. The blackberry sangria is terrific but expensive. I did do blackberry sangrias on Sunday but as glasses came so did decrease in alcohol. Just saying. Sauce is good and bread too.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Food is always good here. We both had chicken but cooked in different sauces. Service was good, food was tasty and hot, not expensive