“New Management!!!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My previous review was negative but Ross & Louise have returned! Everything is back to normal and we love it!

1  Thank Charlene B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday evening shortly after hearing that Ross and Louise bought the place and were reopening. I was overjoyed to see the crowd that had gathered for a traditional Irish session. Food was great too! So happy to finally find the craic in Sarasota!

1  Thank TheCat495
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pub 32 has reopened with whiskey master Ross at the helm. A tremendous selection of whiskeys of all types, Bourbon,
Scotch, and of course, Irish, awaits. Not sure which to choose? Just ask! The food is almost as impressive with unique and authentic pub fare. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve had there, but try the fish and chips, shepherds pie, or one of the sandwiches. One of my favorite Sarasota places to go!

2  Thank ValuesGoodValue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We read in yesterday’s newspaper that Ross, the original GM, and his wife Louise were the new owners of Pub 32, and that
it had reopened last Sunday. My wife and I made a reservation and went there last night.
We were seated in a booth at our request. We shared a cheese app, she ordered the mussels and I had the short ribs. She said the mussels would have been good, but they were served cold. I did not care for the short ribs. Wine is served only by the glass. My Smithwick’s ale was very good.
Our server seemed personable and experienced, but my wife had to get up and go to the bar to get second drinks and to get our check.
Obviously, we were disappointed and unhappy. But we had good experiences when Ross and Louise were last there, so we will give them some time to get settled and try once more.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

This is our go-to spot for good beer & good food. Just about everything on the menu is excellent, and I can tell you for certain that I've had everything on the menu!

Good selection of beers & whiskeys, including (as you might expect) Guinness from the barrel and Harps.

They have a great trivia night, and it does get crowded.

Parking is quite good, as they are in a shopping mall.

1  Thank EDWARDL782