“Good Food, Great View”

Daiquiri Deck South Siesta Key
Ranked #257 of 1,158 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I got a fish sandwich, the wife got the rib tips, and the kid got a burger. All of the food was good and daiquiris were fine. The food was good, not special. The restaurant has open windows that wrap around the building and it is on the third floor. We had a table in which we could see the beach. Nice place

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just when I thought nobody had hot buffalo wings anymore. I seemed for the longest time all restaurants claimed to have stopped really spicy wings, and then.....we took the Casey Key Water Taxi to the “Deck” and found what we were looking for. Definitely broke a sweat on my brow. Not just hot but great flavor too. A must for spicy foodies.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I came here with his cousin for lunch. I was a wee bit apprehensive when we got off the elevator and all the windows were open and it was 95 degrees outside. But I was pleasantly surprised when we were immediately seated by the open window and it was very comfortable. Air conditioning going and fans gently blowing along with a very refreshing gulf breeze. Hubby and cousin both ordered the Cuban sandwich with fries. They enjoyed their sandwich but wished it we're a wee bit more spicey. I ordered the Jamican BBQ pulled pork sandwich with pineapple slaw and fries. It was very good. Prices are reasonable, nice portions (I took half of mine home), and valet parking was free and service good. They have several TV's with sports, and a very large bar. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived today for lunch and couldn't go upstairs since we had dogs. They sat us downstairs but let us be indoors which was great with the AC. The grouper Reuben was FANTASTIC. Friendly wait staff. Great TVs and beer. The island life...

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Must stop if you’re in the Crescent Beach area. A/C downstairs but you want to be on the top floor. Of course, the frozen drinks are the specialty. But, they have a pretty varied menu. The short rib grilled cheese is fantastic.