“Excellent!”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Family friendly seafood restaurant on the South end of Siesta Key known for the World's Best Clam Chowder!
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This has been my favorite restaurant in Sarasota so far. We had a party of 6, there was no wait so we were seated right away. Our waitress was quick and friendly. The food was delicious. I personally had the Cheesy Crab Bites for an appetizer and the Fried Shrimp Dinner, both were amazing. I LOVE seafood, I could eat it for every meal, and the fried shrimp was the best I’ve ever had. The shrimp were huge, I had to bring most of it home. Everyone else loved their food as well, Chicken tenders, Pork Tenderloin, Wings, and a cheeseburger, were ordered by the rest of the party. The food came quickly, the waitress, was attentive, overall a great experience! I will definitely be back!!!!

1  Thank buckeyegirl613
Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We ate here late at night, and there were still several options. The file fish sandwich and the grouper sandwich were delicious.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

It was nice to visit somewhere for lunch with our party of 10 and not be rushed out . There was something for everyone!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I eat at Captain Curt’s anytime I’m on vacation in Siesta Key. I have so many favorites. The clam chowder is amazing. This visit, I ordered the fried seafood platter and was well pleased. Service is great and so are the conch fritters. Well worth the visit. Also, try the file fish.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We thought we would give this place a try as heard it was good. We got a table with no problems. The food was good however the waitress seemed very impatient we felt very rushed to order. When we finished they took all out plates away including my daughters who had not finished and they did not even ask if we were done! Then the check came and we had not even asked for it!! Very rushed so not a pleasant experience.