“Excellent good & service ”

Bayou Bill's Crab House
Price range: US$14 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Try the crab dip & the crab & corn bisque! Our waiter was so kind & the low country boil type meal (can't remember what it's actually called) was plenty for my hubby & I to share.

1  Thank Dani S

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great choice for lunch. West of the all the traffic so you dont have to fight the crowds at Peir Park or on Front Beach. Food is great, service is on point and the atmosphere is not run of the mill. The kids live the gator pond.

1  Thank Gerry G
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

In town for spring break and always come for dinner when in town. As always the food was great. The Surf and turf special was delicious and everyone in the group was pleased with their choices. The smoked ribs were on point and the king Crab, all I can say is Yummy! The service even better. Thanks Tonya see you next trip. Look forward to seeing more pictures of the baby.
GREAT PLACE MUST TRY!!

1  Thank readysetswing
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for great oysters at a good price, this is the place to go! It’s nothing fancy, but has an actual oyster bar where you can watch them shuck your oysters fresh. Plenty of options for seafood and non seafood. Restaurant is pretty large, but was very busy during spring break so expect to wait a little bit for a table. However, if you’re a party of 2, they have a “honeymoon” booth in the bar and we were able to sit there with no wait! Would definitely return!

1  Thank ashtong21
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife, daughter (11) and I went to Bayou Bill's for dinner based on the reviews from Trip advisor. The place was easy to find, we were greeted immediately upon entry, and taken to our seats. No wait. We were probably a little early for the dinner rush.

The restaurant had a good atmosphere and vibe. My wife had the shrimp appetizer, I had the blackened grouper, and my daughter had the chicken fingers (large portion).

The food was very well prepared and flavorful. Our waitress gave us just enough attention and we were very satisfied.

We would recommend this restaurant for a family or any group of people. We will be back.

1  Thank brookbenton